Cozumel beach outing-who has lockers?

BoozeNCruise

I see Mr Sanchos has lockers, does Nochi Cocum or Paradise Beach?

If not, what do you do when you wanna swim and have to leave your personal possessions at the lounger?

There are lockers at Paradise Beach. $4 a day. I never have used them. I manage somehow to watch my stuff. Been on 52 cruises and many beaches and never rented a locker. I leave the valuables on the ship. If I brought my DSLR to the beach I might have rented one. I bring my cell phone cause Paradise Beach has free WiFi. Never lock it up.

Edited by Charles4515

Thanks, Charles that is nice to know. I did not see anywhere on the Paradise Beach website where they mentioned lockers.

My concern is leaving my wallet with ID, ship card, credit card and money in it at my lounge chair unsupervised when my wife and I go in the water.

Thanks, Charles that is nice to know. I did not see anywhere on the Paradise Beach website where they mentioned lockers.

My concern is leaving my wallet with ID, ship card, credit card and money in it at my lounge chair unsupervised when my wife and I go in the water.

I should have mentioned I have a water wallet. Mine is small plastic bag that has watertight seals and fits in a zippered pocket in my trunks. But they do have lockers. I have seen them. Been to Paradise Beach six or seven times. Three times I was with seven or eight friends so there was always someone at the chairs.

637eee8ef4ce401e05b48cf245bbc57c.jpg

Edited by Charles4515

No lockers at Nachi - never had an issue with leaving my backpack by the lounger while we swim and the waiters are happy to take wet bills for tips! :rolleyes:

Ship car, driver's license or other plastic ID, credit card and cash is all I usually carry - leave your wallet in the safe in your stateroom. The plastic water wallets are a good idea - a ziplock baggie works almost as well.