Breakaway: never been so happy to leave a ship...

Seago2

That'll work for me, especially the "just show up" part. Perhaps those other reviews about pre-planning and reservations were overstated. Not the first time THAT'S ever happened;)

Thr only time you need reservations is for dining times of 6:0pmto about 8:30pm for popular specialty restaurants like Cagney or even Burn the Floor is performing in the Manhattan / Tropiciana rooms. If you just want to just walk in, there's flat screens around decks 6-7-8 outside the restaurants that literally shows how crowded the places are, with approximate wait time. Another thing that people who are complaining about overcrowding are not really stating in their reviews.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Thr only time you need reservations is for dining times of 6:0pmto about 8:30pm for popular specialty restaurants like Cagney or even Burn the Floor is performing in the Manhattan / Tropiciana rooms. If you just want to just walk in, there's flat screens around decks 6-7-8 outside the restaurants that literally shows how crowded the places are, with approximate wait time. Another thing that people who are complaining about overcrowding are not really stating in their reviews.

I've never had a problem with the screens on other ships but with BA I wanted to book the restaurants immediately. We eat early and I didn't want to miss a good eating time. So we booked 6:30 every night- I think once we had to do 6pm.

I've never had a problem with the screens on other ships but with BA I wanted to book the restaurants immediately. We eat early and I didn't want to miss a good eating time. So we booked 6:30 every night- I think once we had to do 6pm.

Of course you did - because most people do the same thing at land restaurants too - dine at those hours....Meanwhile, all restaurants dining hours for the ships is 5:30pm to 11 or 11:30pm but yet block of time for some of specialty restaurants (not the MDR or O'Sheenan's but Specialties) 6pm to about 8:30pm is booked solid.[emoji57] Even more funnier, the shows that "need" to be booked because they're only shows that can take reservations online /TV/ Kiosks usually either starts at 7-7:30pm , 9-9:30pm or 11-11:30pm; running multiple times during the week, at least 2-3 times a evening every other night.

Edited by maywell

I hope you do a review. :)

Yes I plan on doing a full review and many YouTube videos from the ship that I will post on my YouTube channel the shady c network. I want to do a room tour and videos of different areas that people on here have talked about wanting to see

Of course you did - because most people do the same thing at land restaurants too - dine at those hours....Meanwhile, all restaurants dining hours for the ships is 5:30pm to 11 or 11:30pm but yet block of time for some of specialty restaurants (not the MDR or O'Sheenan's but Specialties) 6pm to about 8:30pm is booked solid.[emoji57] Even more funnier, the shows that "need" to be booked because they're only shows that can take reservations online /TV/ Kiosks usually either starts at 7-7:30pm , 9-9:30pm or 11-11:30pm; running multiple times during the week, at least 2-3 times a evening every other night.

When I said I booked them immediately I meant REALLY immediately- when I booked. Good thing, too.

When I said I booked them immediately I meant REALLY immediately- when I booked. Good thing, too.

MyNCL.com immediately, from 90-100 days immediately - Yes, I know. :rolleyes: Doesn't change the fact that 6pm-8:30pm at some specialty restaurants is also an extremely popular time at some land restaurants too. That's why I don't bother with some restaurants that I don't have reservations for, until after 8:30pm when its all half cleared of people in there, whether land or a cruise, lol. That's when the waiters are bit more hospitable too after the 'mad dash'. :p