? Gluten Free Dinning on Ruby

ghgeckos

Probably works better with early/late dining than Anytime. But in your personalizer, you can select which diet you prefer and note any allergies

27926-profile.png

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar free ice creams), lobster, and Creme brulee!

It is not really a dedicated GF menu on Princess like it is on MSC. The head waiter comes around with the regular menu and will discuss which items can be made GF. There has always been pretty decent choices. They also can do a pasta course every night and serve some of the best GF bread at sea. We had some really good desserts including cakes, apple crumble and of course the normal GF cheesecake and Creme Brulee. If you want pizza you have to tell the head waiter the day before and he will arrange for it for the following day up at the pizza place.

Let's put it this way - I am really sensitive to gluten and have never gotten sick on Princess. I can't say the same thing about RCCL. Got really sick about 30 minutes after the first supposedly GF meal on RCCL and I was down for 4 days of the cruise with my typical "I've been glutened" symptoms.

I would definitely recommend having a set dining time and table to make it easier on the staff.

Edited by DebJ14