Epic booking cirque ?

hlsess

Each cabin is it's own reservation and needs to be managed with personal account of one of occupants.

What comes to reservations, at least with pure restaurant reservations you can book up to eight people at once, regardless of the number of passengers in your cabin.

As I understand it, you can only access the details of each room's booking by logging in as one of the occupants of that room. So your son has to create a MyNCL account for himself and do his online check-in, restaurant/entertainment/excursion bookings, etc. Or if he doesn't want to deal with it, you can do it for him and manage everything yourself. However, if you want to be logged in to both accounts at the same time, you need to have two different browsers open, or use two different computers.

If it's just for this one Cirque reservation, you can also call NCL and they can book your seats and take your credit card info over the phone. But eventually I think it will be useful to have an login for the second room (if you want to complete the online check-in). And of course the username/password will be good for all future NCL bookings, too (linked to your son's Latitudes account).

We have 2 rooms booked. And it only shows one reservation when I login. How do I book 3rd person for cirque show?

I wanted to book Cirque Show and the various entertainment for myself and son and family (two bookings done separately). I just phoned NCL and they were able to link the two reservations and there was no problem in us all getting booked together. The same applied to the dining room reservations (Tastes and Manhattan) as we wanted to get early sitting times for each day. Glad we did as there were not many early options left and the twin grandsons would not be wanting to eat very late at night (neither do we actually!) Will not bother with the speciality restaurants as I found the food in the main dining rooms and the buffet fine when on Epic last year.

I believe you are on the same sailing as me - 19th December. If so, hope to meet you at the Meet & Greet which has been arranged. If you have not done so already why not sign up and also join us in our Secret Santa which Jo (Jodieh12) has kindly organised.

I wanted to book Cirque Show and the various entertainment for myself and son and family (two bookings done separately). I just phoned NCL and they were able to link the two reservations and there was no problem in us all getting booked together.

You don't need to link the cruise reservations to do so nor does making so have any effect to the reservations, one person can make reservations for up to eight people anyway.

You don't need to link the cruise reservations to do so nor does making so have any effect to the reservations, one person can make reservations for up to eight people anyway.
I don't know if it works the same for everyone, and I don't remember how it was in the past, but right now for online entertainment reservations on Epic, I can only reserve for the people in the room. Everyone's names appear and the only choice is to check or uncheck each person. This is the case for both free and paid shows.

For dining reservations, they only ask for the party size (1 to 6 people).

I don't know if it works the same for everyone, and I don't remember how it was in the past, but right now for online entertainment reservations on Epic, I can only reserve for the people in the room. Everyone's names appear and the only choice is to check or uncheck each person. This is the case for both free and paid shows.

For dining reservations, they only ask for the party size (1 to 6 people).

Yep - again brain rushing forward faster than fingers - I was referring to dining. Even if the cruise reservations were linked, entertainment reservations need to be done per cabin (a CSR can do that over the phone).