Port arrival details

Glyn1947

P and o have rescheduled some ports on our cruise because some ports are too congested. How do I find out how many ships will be at each port in the Caribbean in January and February?

Try cruisett.com you can select by ship, port and date. Not all ships appear but if yours does it has the advantage of showing the port times which P&O leave a bit vague. It also gives you a passenger load for the port which helps you assess the demand on the facilities. Not all ships appear though so it's not totally reliable but I've found it useful and mainly accurate.

The other site is cruisetimetables.com where you need to select your departure port then track your other ports day by day when you home in on your ship. Alternatively go to the list below the 'Departure' ports and select from the 'Destination' ports on the date you will be there.

Hope you find the info you're seeking

Yes cruise timetable is best .. Port tt is not very good.

Yes for cruise ships in port I do agree that's the better one but the big plus about the tt site (if your ship is listed - our recent Aurora one was but our next one isn't!) is that it will give you your actual port times which P&O seem reluctant to tell us.

Yes for cruise ships in port I do agree that's the better one but the big plus about the tt site (if your ship is listed - our recent Aurora one was but our next one isn't!) is that it will give you your actual port times which P&O seem reluctant to tell us.

May give you when a ship is booked in for, but if like us you have a very windy day, we were over 1hr late once docking ,as the ship had to go one way and the wind was blowing in the other.

We have also left earlier in the past than given, when everybody was on board early...

May give you when a ship is booked in for, but if like us you have a very windy day, we were over 1hr late once docking ,as the ship had to go one way and the wind was blowing in the other.

We have also left earlier in the past than given, when everybody was on board early...

Of course you can never take any timing as being definitive - the weather and operational issues are always an unknown quantity as any cruiser will know. And if everyone is on board why not sail earlier than the declared time? But I find it helpful to have timings which are more precise than those P&O choose to share with us to help plan our days on shore and on our recent trip the timings from this cruise timetable site did in fact match the reality.

Edited by kruzseeka

Be aware that cruiseTT don't have the revised itineray for our cruise, which also casts doubt on the accuracy of the other ships in port.

Combining the 2 I get the following:-

29/1 -Barbados - Britannia

30/1 - St Lucia - Carnival Journey

31/1 - Grenada -None

1/2 - Martinique - Aida Diva

2/2 - St Kitts - Jewel OTS, Carnival Pride

3/2 - Antigua - MSC Orchestra

4/2 - Tortola - NCL Pearl

5/2 - St Maarten - None, I find this unbelievable never been here without 4 or 5 other ships.

Edited by terrierjohn

One thing that annoys me about P&O not sharing the times before you go so you can plan, RCI, Carnival seem to do it