Internet/ncl app

cruise9876kend

I'm going on the epic 29/11 and I have purchased the unlimited internet package

I understand there is a charge of $7.95 to activate the ncl app but I guess what I'm saying is as I'm paying £160 English pound for Internet is there any chance that I won't be charged the activation charge for the app ?

Those are two completely different things and no, paying for one will not help you skip paying for another.

The $7.95 per device activation fee is for using the onboard calling/texting functionality in iConcierge (otherwise using the app is free), it does not have anything to do with the internet access.

Edited by Demonyte

Will you be traveling with others who use the app for onboard messaging? I just thought maybe with unlimited internet you may find you don't need to activate the paid functionalities of iConcierge. But if you do need it, it might be worth asking the Internet Manager if they can do anything about the fee. Demonyte is right that one has nothing to do with the other, except that it's all the same department, and you've already purchased the most expensive thing this department has for sale…

If you are a Latitudes member, you might also ask them why Latitudes offers something for all the other Internet packages (free minutes/free data), but Latitudes members get nothing if they spring for the unlimited package.