No cruise booked-going into withdrawls...HELP

For the first time in 4 years, I have no cruise booked at this time-only because I am waiting for RCI insurance company (Berkeley) to finish up my paperwork on a claim recently put in-once they finish (4-6 weeks, eek!!) I am booking either Voyager or Freedom in 06-but it feels strange not to have a countdown going....

So here is the questions-what is the longest you have gone without a future cruise booked-

or, the other direction-

how long has it been since you have not had a cruise booked sometime in the future...

All you cruise addicts out there must be honest with this one, admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery...

Hi all-

I just had to come in here and post something as I have said that after 2 cruises I am a complete CRUISE ADDICT. I at the present moment have 2 cruises booked on the Sovereign of the Seas as they are cheap and easy to come by. They are within a month of each other. I'm a teacher and need something to look forward to during the school year. I can guarantee that I will book another one while onboard one of these so that I have my eyes on something for 2006. I don't know why I didn't start sooner!!!! What is better than being on vacation where all you really have to do is go to sleep and wake up and everything else is taken care of??? I love it!!!!

We're in the same boat. Last year, were were back about 3 months before we got that feeling like it had been YEARS since our last vacation. We booked one in February, so I had months of planning and budgeting and reading...

We've been back a little less than TWO WEEKS this time, and I would be back on a ship tomorrow if I could. Which can only mean one thing...I'm about to book another cruise.

I really feel like I'm missing something by not having one booked-even if it was a year away, at least it would be booked-

in my kitchen, we have a dry-erase board/key holder and it always has a day by day countdown until our next cruise-sometimes it says 300 days or something long, but at least it's there!!!

right now there is nothing, it's so sad!! I can only hope that the insurance claim will go through quickly so I can re-book-I really want to go on the Freedom in June 06, and it's already full in many classes, so its getting down to the wire-if I can't get on, I may have to settle for the Voyager or Navigator in April (oh, hard life, forced to SETTLE for a voyager-class). But last night my husband saw the new Freedom commercial on tv, and now he really wants to go to try out the surfing pool-

I really need to book a cruise!!!

Archived