Dubrovnik, Kotor & Pula Viking Excursions

Will be on a Empires of the Mediterranean in March 2016. We are looking for some feedback on any excursions someone might have taken in Dubrovnik, Kotor or Pula.

I am boarding Star next Sunday for Empires of the Mediterranean. Doing the complimentary walking tour in Pula, Dubrovnik by Cable Car, and Baroque Palaces & Scenic Seascapes in Kotor. When I return I will let you know what I thought of those.

We did the Empires of the Mediterranean in April. We did the included walking tour in Dubrovnik and then walked the walls. In Pula, we did the Baroque Palaces & Seascapes, which takes you to Our Lady of the Rocks, which is incredible to see. In Pula, we did the walking tour, which was very good.

Becki

I am boarding Star next Sunday for Empires of the Mediterranean. Doing the complimentary walking tour in Pula, Dubrovnik by Cable Car, and Baroque Palaces & Scenic Seascapes in Kotor. When I return I will let you know what I thought of those.

Bon Voyage! Look forward to hearing how much fun you had.

• 3 weeks later...
We did the Empires of the Mediterranean in April. We did the included walking tour in Dubrovnik and then walked the walls. In Pula, we did the Baroque Palaces & Seascapes, which takes you to Our Lady of the Rocks, which is incredible to see. In Pula, we did the walking tour, which was very good.

Becki

Oops! Should say, "In Kotor we did the Baroque Palaces...". Sorry for the confusion.

Becki