Does anyone know of a rental car company that will shuttle me back to the Miami Port?

jandiart

Alamo... Drop off at MIA

This is a good recommendation. Drop the car off at the Alamo location at Miami International Airport and ask for directions to the bus transportation to the Port of Miami. Proceed to the curbside waiting area and wait for the next departure. It is a full size bus and the driver will ask for your Alamo rental receipt and will help with your bags. They drop off at each ship.

Upon return from your cruise, have your Alamo receipt ready and wait for the bus that is doing "pick-ups" (not drop-offs) and they will take you back to the airport to pick up another rental car or your flight.

So easy, it's the only way we will do transportation to and from the Port of Miami.

I need to find a rental car company that will shuttle us to the Miami Port pier. Please let me know if you know a company that does this. I will be renting the car at Palm Beach Airport.

Flying in to FLL day before cruise. I am renting a Hertz car at FLL. Spending night pre cruise in a hotel on South Beach. Dropping bags off at ship. Dropping car off at Hertz South Beach. $10 cab ride back to pier. Hertz does one way rentals in the FLL / MIA corridor at reasonable cost.

Cheers!

Bill

I always do one way rentals to MIA. If you use National, Alamo or Enterprise, you will drop you car on the ground level of the parking garage. Jump on the elevators that are approx 50 yards from the drop off point and take it to the top floor (6 I think). There will be large busses that can accommodate all if your luggage that will take you directly to the port. They will pick you up upon your return, if you have a rental that same day.