Can my PVP be wrong?

kmac30

I booked an inside walkway view cabin on Conquest. The room is 6205 ( the end handicapped room), everything I see on the internet says that it has two twins that can't be converted to a king but my PVP swears that it can and says it is showing in his carnival system that they can be converted. I just don't know if I trust him.

Should i just trust him or move my cabin? Anyone ever had this cabin?

Thanks

Of course a PVP can be wrong. Many of them are, too often.

I use cruisedeckplans dot com. It shows non-convertible beds. I had 7205 on Victory and it most definitely did not convert. Absolutely no room to put the beds together.

Personally, I wouldn't want one of the end cabins again. The door slamming out to the not-very-secret deck at all hours was not good for sleeping (and we had a port every day, which was a very tiring itinerary).

Look for actual photos on cruiselinerooms dot com. If there aren't any for Conquest, check the other 4 ships in that class (Glory, Freedom, Victory, Valor) as they'll all be the same. And the cabin on the port end, 6206, too.

We were on the Sunshine in an end 4J, which was handicap room. No way the beds could be put together. ALSO, as another post states, the doors to the outside are right at that cabin and it is NOISY as people do not hold the doors but let them slam. Vibrated the wall that had one of the beds against.

According to https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/conquest/conquest.aspx:

Cabin 6205 4J 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: obstructed window - view to outdoor walkway

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: TV, telephone, 110 AC current, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, minibar, 2-closets, chair

Note: Cabin is modified for wheelchair users.

Non-smoking

Conquest Class (CQ GL VA LI FD)

Twin Beds that do not Convert to the King Configuration

Staterooms with one upper/one lower or one lower/single sofa bed (category 1A)

Staterooms with two twin beds that do not convert to the king configuration (category 4J)

Edited by Nuff_Said