Tickets

We are flying on 13 Dec which is in 6 weeks time to join the Celebration. I know we don't get tickets as such anymore but will I be getting an email from Thomson with any further information? I really wish we could log on like we used to to view our booking and check everything was in order, it is a shame they haven't got this sorted yet.

I can log into the flight extras where I presume when the time comes I will be able to check in and will do the API then. I haven't booked premium seats so that won't be until a week before we go. We used to be able to log onto the Mange My Booking where you could view all the ports of call and the weather forecast but that doesn't seem to be available now.

I can log into the flight extras where I presume when the time comes I will be able to check in and will do the API then. I haven't booked premium seats so that won't be until a week before we go. We used to be able to log onto the Mange My Booking where you could view all the ports of call and the weather forecast but that doesn't seem to be available now.

You might get away without other documents, but you will have to fill in the API. If you cannot log in to that by now you may have a problem as I have filled it in for my Majesty cruise for next April.

Log on via the API link at the top of the Thomson cruise page using the 6 digit number given on the last booking documents sent, (if you have a set of reference numbers starting with 2020, they are the old ones & you will need the new singular 6 digit number from Thomson's) then after you provide & submit your email address all the relevant sections to your flight should turn from greyed out to yellow with API under the "Travel Documents" button... Most of the old "Manage My Booking stuff is still there only well spread about & hidden.

Things like the cruise specific shore excursion booking links are shown on the main cruise page and can be accessed with the same ref number but take you to the good old fashioned Thomson booking page. (Until they mess up that one as well :()

Edited by Stevio

I did not realize that JTS we have always received them since they stopped sending out the printed tickets. If you don't receive them what do you present at check in? Especially if you are unable to print off your boarding pass.

Only going on what was told by Thomsons as we have not received an e ticket.If when you book you don't supply an email address e ticket is sent to you.Confirmation of booking is suffice at check in