Getting a message to the captain...

rooftop

Our son, 8 years, spent nearly 6 months flat on his back in hospital over last autumn/Christmas with some pretty serious spinal surgery and subsequent complications. He's recovered reasonably well now and we're embarking Aurora on 5th Dec for a couple of weeks.

Although I am more than willing to accept that nothing will come of it, I would at least like to make the effort to get a message to the captain (or at least someone senior on board) to see if there is anything they can do for him - e.g. a visit to the bridge or something.

He's also a reasonably seasoned P&O passenger for an 8 year old, with 49 nights under his belt :rolleyes:

I know it is possible to write to the ship via P&O's office at Southampton - is that the best way? Or is there an email address?

Our son, 8 years, spent nearly 6 months flat on his back in hospital over last autumn/Christmas with some pretty serious spinal surgery and subsequent complications. He's recovered reasonably well now and we're embarking Aurora on 5th Dec for a couple of weeks.

Although I am more than willing to accept that nothing will come of it, I would at least like to make the effort to get a message to the captain (or at least someone senior on board) to see if there is anything they can do for him - e.g. a visit to the bridge or something.

He's also a reasonably seasoned P&O passenger for an 8 year old, with 49 nights under his belt :rolleyes:

I know it is possible to write to the ship via P&O's office at Southampton - is that the best way? Or is there an email address?

So sorry to hear this, try aucap@pocruises.com it used to work some years ago. Good luck.

Vicky

I once wrote to the Chief Engineer on Independance of the Seas asking for an engine room tour...just handed it in at the Guest Relations desk when we got aboard. He phoned me next day and my wife and I had a great tour round the engine room with the 2nd Engineer. I'd write the letter and just hand it in on the first day aboard. At least you know the Captain should be on the ship with you!:D

Simon