New 06/07 Brochure

FitzLA

If anyone is interested in seeing a nice version of the 06/07 borchure, you can download the U.K. version on www.royalcaribbean.co.uk in PDF format. It is a really nice version and VERY photo heavy, and includes deck plans. It includes the Freedom, but not all the deck plans yet. Just decks 2,3,6,7,8,9 &10. I hope they release all the deck plans for Freedom soon, as I can't wait anymore.

I saw the new 2006-2007 Caribbean brochure and there were no deck plans at all!

Joan

That was their original plan. However, it is my understanding that as a result of the complaints of travelers and travel agents, RCI is now planning to reprint the 2006-2007 brochures with deck plans. Don't know how long it will take for them to get the reprinted brochures out to everyone but RCI apparently has seen the error of its ways and is responding appropriately.

Now if only they could increase the size of the print on the deckplans so that you can actually read the cabin numbers. :D

If you want to see a nice pdf brochure, check Princess Cruises - Europe 2006. It is very well developed; it has boomarks on the left (lets you jump to the section u want), thumbnails of all pages, and best of all an interactive map with all ports; you click on the port you want and it takes you to the cruise that goes there. It is also organised in a way that shows you the cruise itinerary, then the ship details with clear deck plans then cruise prices too.

The RCI brochures are truly very poor. The 2006/2007 shows you the tape used to stick the photos on a previously printed brochure then the whole thing was simply scanned and printed using a pdf creator; very cheap indeed. I dont know, is it too much to spend a couple of thousands on brochures when they make millions every year? or is it not important?

Thats great - thanks.. the pdf has links back to the site as well!

Did you see their latest campaign linked off the homepage? - it is this interactive digital camera featuring 3 itineraries.. it is wicked!

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/mediterranean/index.html

Thanks a bunch! I was hoping they were going to inlcude deck plans cause there was a rumor they were going away as a cost saving measure. I love paper versions of deck plans. I like the internet for communication but I cannot get into it for brochures etc.

NO MORE PRICE PER SPECIFIC ROOM-TYPE

We received the new Caribbean & Alaska 2006/07 Brochures yesterday. Alaska still has the ship decks; the Caribbean doesn’t.

Bill is correct on the reprint issue.

Another new change is they no longer state the price per specific room-type. :mad: It states, “Prices for Suites start from $1599.00”.

So they lump all Suites into one category, so you can’t see what the price difference is between the Royal, Owners, Royal Family, Grand, & Jr. Suites. :( Same holds true for all the other stateroom categories.

RCCL PLEASE BRING BACK THE PRICE PER SPECIFIC ROOM-TYPE IN YOUR BROCHURES!!

Thank you,

Suzy B

It's amazing how much more attractive the UK version of the brochure is. The US version is pretty pathetic IMO. The RCI ships are so amazing and there is barely a picture of the ship in the US brochures.

I'm glad to hear RCI is rethinking deck plans, but I have not seen them yet in the 2006-07 brochures.

Ernie

Archived