Quick and Safe Transportation in FLL Anyone used them?

hugger

We are staying at the Hilton Marina prior to our HAL cruise out of Port Everglades.

The Hilton referred me to Quick and Safe Transportation to set up a transfer from the hotel to the Eurodam.

Wondering IF anyone has used them or has recommendations for another shuttle service - we have only two passenger's but we don't travel light so need a decent size vehicle. With space for 3 large suitcases, 1 medium, 2 flight bags a wheeled, a case of wine, case of water, and case of soda.

I KNOW we take way to much :eek:

But, DH is just as bad or worse than I am - we drive to FLL so it's easy to overpack:o

We are staying at the Hilton Marina prior to our HAL cruise out of Port Everglades.

The Hilton referred me to Quick and Safe Transportation to set up a transfer from the hotel to the Eurodam.

Wondering IF anyone has used them or has recommendations for another shuttle service - we have only two passenger's but we don't travel light so need a decent size vehicle. With space for 3 large suitcases, 1 medium, 2 flight bags a wheeled, a case of wine, case of water, and case of soda.

I KNOW we take way to much :eek:

But, DH is just as bad or worse than I am - we drive to FLL so it's easy to overpack:o

Just take a taxi - ask the hotel to call one for you and request a large one. From Hilton Marina to pier cannot be more than $10-12 plus tip.

Just take a taxi - ask the hotel to call one for you and request a large one. From Hilton Marina to pier cannot be more than $10-12 plus tip.

That is exactly what we will do - I just spoke with Yellow cab and they are 12.00 one way. That is the same it would be for a shuttle bus.

I appreciate your advise.

Have an AWESOME DAY :)

UberXL runs $7-8 with tip. Use promo code gl2it for $15 off your first ride. So no charge!

Have you used them in Fort Lauderdale? I've been seeing some bad reviews online about them in FLL. They are very popular here in Tampa Bay I know.

I had originally planned on trying UBER until I read so many negatives on them in FLL.