We are doin the DOC dance!!!

AngieBaby161

Congrats!!! Makes it so much more real huh?:) Have a wonderful trip!

We are sailing the same day on the explorer but no docs for us yet.:( Did you book thru a ta or direct with rccl?

Happy Sailing to you!

~Connie

Connie...tru a TA but they came directly from RCCL. Ours came via UPS, but another person on our cruise who booked thu RCCL got theirs same day via Post Office.

So either tackle your postal carrier 3_12_24v.gifor jump in front of the UPS Big Brown Truck....... [/url] 3_12_29.gif

28_1_14.gif

You have been working hard with all the plans plus your classes for the MOS, so a short R & R could be possible. As soon as I sign your request for a leave, you'll be free to continue with your plans. Now, where are those papers. They should be on my desk......... somewhere!! I can't seem to find them. Are you sure they were delivered?

It would be a shame for those docs to go to waste but if I can't find your request............. I'll have to take your cruise!! :p Where's that cruise going to.............. oh, I don't care, I'll be on a ship, having a foo-foo drink, and seeing the sights. Life is good!!!! ;)

SCMicki 14C,WGIG

Congrats!

Hey, Micki I could be your travel companion if you decide not to grant her leave.

I believe there will be 2 tickets involved. We could discuss that legal matter and then it will be a business trip!! :D.

HEY NOW! I left that request smack dab in the middle of of your desk Micki. 3_4_100v.gif You even said you'd mustard stamp it asap. And wrona, you are are suppose to be studying. 3_3_103.gif

I am going on the cruise come hell or high mustard 12_12_22.gifand that's that!

Congrats..........what a wonderful feeling!!

Alright now........who is hiding all of those wonderful little bubble heads? Where do you find those things in mass, or do you "just make them up as you go?"

Rick

Rick...left click on the smilie 36_2_35.gif

Archived