Tomorrow on the escape

motleyfan

I posted in another thread what Andy Stuart told me about the possibility of a fee. Nothing has been decided, but the rumors that it is being considered are true.

Regarding the District Brewhouse... There has still never been one single mention of this except by one single poster who was sitting at home and supposedly heard it from someone that heard it from someone. No one else has even caught whiff of that. I can't imagine getting my panties in a bunch, or even asking for confirmation. It was irresponsibility posting.

Bookmark this.

It was me.

It was told to me by my travel agent who was onboard the ship for the Miami previews.

You relay what you heard, I relay what I heard. Some will materialize, some will not. It was not "irresponsibility" in posting any more so than you relaying what you heard.

Exactly. Rather than spreading rumors on what you may have heard in the hallways and explicitly trying to envolke an emotional reactions from people who have never been on the Escape, why not stick to the facts as the ship is today.

Yup, you can factually state that there were no lines at Margaritavile during the transatlantic when there 25 ft seas and when most people were avoiding the open decks.

You should be stating that when you were on the transatlantic, the restaurant was complimentary.

You could state that the food at the restaurant was excellent and worth the wait if the weather is good and seas calm.

a) when I ate, it was warm out, the seas were calm.

b) I wasn't in the hallway...and it's not that I "may" have heard it, I DID hear it. Factually.

c) it wasn't a rumour

d) on the transatlantic, the restaurant was complimentary (happy now?). I'm pretty sure I mentioned this previously.

e) I wouldn't state that the food at the restaurant was excellent, I frankly found it mediocre, and couldn't understand why everybody is so obsessed with it. Then again I find most of his music tedious too.

Exactly. Rather than spreading rumors on what you may have heard in the hallways and explicitly trying to envolke an emotional reactions from people who have never been on the Escape, why not stick to the facts as the ship is today.

Yup, you can factually state that there were no lines at Margaritavile during the transatlantic when there 25 ft seas and when most people were avoiding the open decks.

You should be stating that when you were on the transatlantic, the restaurant was complimentary.

You could state that the food at the restaurant was excellent and worth the wait if the weather is good and seas calm.

Rumor me this....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=369723&d=1448657261

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:rolleyes:

As soon as I read the thread where Andy Stuart admitted they were considering a fee for Margaritaville but hadn't made a decision, I suspected they had already made the decision and a fee was coming. These upper management types will never tell the whole truth if doesn't benefit them. Like I said in a previous thread being discussed that there is no indication of removing District Brew house from the UBP, but just wait. It might not happen immediately but I bet a change will be made. Usually these rumors don't start on a whim. Where there is smoke there is usually fire.

Rumor me this....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=369723&d=1448657261

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:rolleyes:

99% of what we 'hear' are 'rumors to some here on CC. UNTIL NCL makes it a public fact after all the 'rumors'. And sometimes NCL never makes it a public fact but just puts it into place on the cruise itself.

Some just like to hear it from NCL, period.....

not trusting, believing, etc. that some do know people :)

Harriet

Squashed. People just like to make stuff up to stir the pot. Go eat for free. There is usually a wait to be seated, though.

-From someone who has been on the Escape

Squash = complimentary vegetable in the Garden Grill Buffet. :)

Cheeseburger In Paradise = confirmed a la carte item that ain't quite as tasty as some might like to imagine. :)