Where did our cruise go?

bjd2

I check daily in the fare viewer for our April 15 Pride cruise and this morning this date isn't there. I also tried to mock book and it doesn't show there either.

Has anyone had this happen? Will it just show back up? I sure hope so. We have so much planned and paid for already, including flights, excursions and extra Bon Voyage items.

Thanks,

Bobbie

I actually had this happen to me yesterday. First though was maybe cruise was sold out so they took it down. However, I went out and back in again and it was there...so I thought did I miss it before, I didn't think so. Maybe a slight tech glitch.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oh, didn't they tell you? That's the week the Pride sails through the Bermuda Triangle.

That sounds like quite the adventure, but we're really looking forward to the Oasis that we have booked at Half Moon Cay :D

I've had this happen with the Victory last year and the sail date eventually showed back up the next day. I've always wondered if this occurs when Carnival does a major update to the sailing (prices, itinerary change, large blocks of booked/released rooms, etc.) or a database refresh. I'm an IT guy so that's what comes to mind when I see these types of website "glitches".

I've had this happen with the Victory last year and the sail date eventually showed back up the next day. I've always wondered if this occurs when Carnival does a major update to the sailing (prices, itinerary change, large blocks of booked/released rooms, etc.) or a database refresh. I'm an IT guy so that's what comes to mind when I see these types of website "glitches".

hmm my cruise leaves the 21st. so maybe they updated all and I'll get an up sell call today..lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I check daily in the fare viewer for our April 15 Pride cruise and this morning this date isn't there. I also tried to mock book and it doesn't show there either.

Has anyone had this happen? Will it just show back up? I sure hope so. We have so much planned and paid for already, including flights, excursions and extra Bon Voyage items.

Thanks,

Bobbie

Must have been a program issue, its there now on the website

I had this happen for a 14 day cruise we had booked on Norwegian for Feb 2017. We have several booked and I was checking for price drops and that cruise was gone. I signed into norwegian and it wasn't listed in my cruises anymore either. That is when I called, the cruise was changed and they returned our deposit and we just didn't notice the e-mail or the refund as we were on a cruise when it happened. Had we called in time we could have still been on the same ship same dates everything it just changed departure port, ended at Miami still. I would call sooner than later.

It appears you may be right on. We did get an email early this afternoon that there is an itinerary change. The change is we're sailing at 4:30 rather than 5:00. The sailing is back and all is good. Whew!!:)