Breakaway Spa Suite & Vibe Club Video Tours

HuddysDad

We were in a Breakaway Spa Mini Suite for the 11/1-11/8 sailing. Since the Thermal Suite was shut down for repairs, we decided to use the OBC NCL gave us to get a Vibe Club Pass.

First my video tour of Spa Mini Suite 14752:

Second my video tour of the Vibe Beach Club:

Bonus video, our new favorite NCL Crew Member, Sopi, decorated our room for our son's birthday. It was a complete surprise:

Edited by HuddysDad

@Huddysdad- thanks for sharing the video. What time did you get to the port? And what boarding group were you in to be able to get the Vibe cabana? I've also read that some people on here complain about the heat in the cabana making it unusable. Did you find this to be so? Were you given OBC toward food with the cabana? TIA:)

Nice videos! Can you tell me if there was smoking allowed in the Vibe beach club. As i'm not a smoker I don't want to spend the money if I am going to be bothered by the smoke all week. Thanks!

Yes, but in a small section of the bar and the bartenders discourage it. And it is usually breezy up there so any smoke blows away quickly. I saw few people smoking there and never smelled it once.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

@Huddysdad- thanks for sharing the video. What time did you get to the port? And what boarding group were you in to be able to get the Vibe cabana? I've also read that some people on here complain about the heat in the cabana making it unusable. Did you find this to be so? Were you given OBC toward food with the cabana? TIA:)

9am. Group 8. Not over heated at all.

100 OBC for use in Vibe only.