Once assigned is gtd cabin locked in?

DW and I are sailing on Anthem next June and our 24 year old daughter asked to join us. The best option for her looked to be a category SB - Super Studio Ocean View w/balcony. I had seen one on a cabin crawl on Quantum, and they're small but pretty nice for one person, especially with no single supplement. There aren't many of them, and no specific cabins showed as available for our sailing, however they were offering a SB gtd for roughly the same pp price as most other balconies. As a balcony cabin I was also able to use her C&A discount. I booked it for her, and just saw that she has been assigned a favorably reviewed DO on deck 6 with an extended balcony.

Now that she has been assigned I'm looking to book dw and I a cabin somewhere near her. My question is what is the likelihood that Royal will change her cabin between now and sailing? I imagine if a category SB becomes available they could move her into it, but barring that possibility she is guaranteed a balcony so they'll have to leave her solo in a full size cabin. And since she's already in a DO, the lowest cost balcony, I'd hope her cabin is locked in. If they leave her in the larger cabin I will of course double-tip the cabin steward. I have booked gtd's before and never been moved, but this is the first time I have booked a studio.

Anyone have any experience with this?