Island Princess Med Oct 23-Nov 6 **** PHOTOS!****

Colo Cruiser

Hi Keith,

Great pictures. Are some of them Scott's? Brought back some great memories - you have some great shots. Wish I would have brought a telephoto lens. First time I didn't and there were so many times I wish I had one. My pictures of that fisherman in his small boat is worthless compared to yours.

Funny - it took me about a week to stop looking for you guys in the mornings at Sabitini's. Was planning to send you a note after I get settled. Thanks again for the bag of goodies. Our vibration got much worse on the second part. We also had an intermittent pounding along with everything in the cabin creaking and rattling. One morning at 2am I walked the back hall and found the the vibration wasn't as bad when I got to the middle and then it got worse as I got to the starboard side. That is probably why you did not have much. It also increased with the speed. He was really hitting it hard at night and that is when it was the worst. Customer service said they were having lots of complaints.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Stopped and picked up a fresh turkey at Costco on the way home from the airport. Gee, it wasn't much fun cooking and everything seemed to take twice as long to do. I really got spoiled on the ship.

Hi Keith,

Great pictures. Are some of them Scott's? Brought back some great memories - you have some great shots. Wish I would have brought a telephoto lens. First time I didn't and there were so many times I wish I had one. My pictures of that fisherman in his small boat is worthless compared to yours.

Funny - it took me about a week to stop looking for you guys in the mornings at Sabitini's. Was planning to send you a note after I get settled. Thanks again for the bag of goodies. Our vibration got much worse on the second part. We also had an intermittent pounding along with everything in the cabin creaking and rattling. One morning at 2am I walked the back hall and found the the vibration wasn't as bad when I got to the middle and then it got worse as I got to the starboard side. That is probably why you did not have much. It also increased with the speed. He was really hitting it hard at night and that is when it was the worst. Customer service said they were having lots of complaints.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Stopped and picked up a fresh turkey at Costco on the way home from the airport. Gee, it wasn't much fun cooking and everything seemed to take twice as long to do. I really got spoiled on the ship.

Hi Sandy, no I have not got any of Scotts yet. They are all from mine and Tamie's Ipad. Thats really bad that the vibrations were so bad on your side.

Have our other son coming in tonight from Seattle so we will celebrate T-day tomorrow. We have 2 thawing in the fridge. Last night had some mussels from Costco. They were delish.

Took me about a week to figure nobody was coming to my table with a Cappuccino! :eek: Tell Mike hi! Talk to you soon. :)