Regal Princess MDR menu?

ellie1145

We are on Regal on January 3rd and would like to know what menus we are likely to experience each day so we can book the Crown Grill if there is a menu we don't like as much - mind you, if last year's Royal Princess cruise is anything to go by that might be difficult as the food was amazing!

Many thanks...... Can't wait for January! ;)

ive been back a week on from our trip on the regal..

they have daily specials and then theres a normal set menu (we mainly ate in symphony) with beef filet medalions, roasted tri tips, fettuccine alfredo, Caesar salad, pan roasted chicken, shrimp cocktail, etc..

specials would be like meatloaf (it was served on our last night - "America" was the theme), prime rib, escargot, etc.. on the regal the menu would be posted outside the dining room itself as well near the outrigger bar.

we didnt eat every night there, so not 100% sure if there was - sorry.

i would assume they did, if they had an American night (that was the last night of our 7 day cruise) pretty sure there would be an Italian night there too.

Edited by alternageek

We also are considering Specialty Dining at least one night during our upcoming cruise on the Regal. It would be nice to know the MDR menus in advance, is anyone aware if or where the menus are posted online?

We also are considering Specialty Dining at least one night during our upcoming cruise on the Regal. It would be nice to know the MDR menus in advance, is anyone aware if or where the menus are posted online?

Although this doesn't answer your question directly (sorry) we enjoy the Crown Grill on the last night. Packing is done with, don't have the craziness the MDR can sometime have.. just the two of us with a great meal.

Now, specifically to your question, I've looked and looked and still can not find "recent, up to date" menus from the Regal. I plan (hope) to take day by day pictures of the menus when we are on the Regal this coming week. If you don't get your answer by then, hopefully I will be able to provide you with some when I do my review.

Edited by WISH84

Although this doesn't answer your question directly (sorry) we enjoy the Crown Grill on the last night. Packing is done with, don't have the craziness the MDR can sometime have.. just the two of us with a great meal.

Now, specifically to your question, I've looked and looked and still can not find "recent, up to date" menus from the Regal. I plan (hope) to take day by day pictures of the menus when we are on the Regal this coming week. If you don't get your answer by then, hopefully I will be able to provide you with some when I do my review.

Thank you so much for that. I hope you have a wonderful trip on Regal, and look forward to devouring every picture and every word!;)

To be honest, the only menu we wouldn't like so much is an Italian night, so I would be most grateful to see any menus you post.

Bon Voyage!

And many thanks for your time.:)

We are on Regal on January 3rd and would like to know what menus we are likely to experience each day so we can book the Crown Grill if there is a menu we don't like as much - mind you, if last year's Royal Princess cruise is anything to go by that might be difficult as the food was amazing!

Many thanks...... Can't wait for January! ;)

It's the same menu.

How was your trip? Looking forward to your review.

Was there an Italian night?

My wife and I usually go straight to the Crown Grille as soon as we board as they have all of the main dining room menus. If we see a night we don't like we book a reservation for the Grille. We love their menu and usually go 2 - 3 times on a 7 day cruise.