My Time Dining - if I pre-book can I change on-board

GreenGuyJ

I have been told to pre-book My Time Dining now for my Feb 13 cruise. If I do kick in times, can I change them later ? Is there a fee for changes or a restriction once you're onboard? I have ideas but also Don't want to be locked in as I may want to eat sooner or later depending on what we do in port.

I have been told to pre-book My Time Dining now for my Feb 13 cruise. If I do kick in times, can I change them later ? Is there a fee for changes or a restriction once you're onboard? I have ideas but also Don't want to be locked in as I may want to eat sooner or later depending on what we do in port.

You don't need to make reservations at all. Play it by ear when you're onboard.

I was told I should book the first 2 days and book the rest onboard, and that if I wanted to change the second night do it also onboard. I was told this by a Royal Caribbean rep, hopefully she was right.

I was told I should book the first 2 days and book the rest onboard, and that if I wanted to change the second night do it also onboard. I was told this by a Royal Caribbean rep, hopefully she was right.

This is a whole other topic...:rolleyes:

We had our first MTD experience on Vision in October. I had been concerned about wait time without reservations, so had prebooked most of the nights online from home.... We found there was really no need to be concerned - even on the nights when we missed our reservation time by 15 minutes or so and stood in the " no reservation" line there was never a very long wait at all - no more than 5 minutes really. Based on our experience, I'd agree to play by ear.

We found there was really no need to be concerned - even on the nights when we missed our reservation time by 15 minutes or so and stood in the " no reservation" line there was never a very long wait at all - no more than 5 minutes really. Based on our experience, I'd agree to play by ear.

We have arrived 15 minutes or so late for our scheduled time at MTD and used the reservation line. We got our same wait staff at our appointed table!