Finale payment now official

warriorking

Just made my final payment for my upcoming 12 day March Med cruise on Epic..

After carefully watching for any price drops or better offers I made it official today..

Basically stayed with the two choice promo special that was offered back in Jan of this year which in my case was the UDP and OBC...

Got the Aft balcony for me and my brother for $1099 pp..

So with all expenses including taxes prepaid Graduates and trip insurance I paid a grand total of $1600 pp....

The current price now for my Aft balcony is $1699.00 pp and that does not include any of the other expenses ..:D I basically saved a bundle....

So let the countdown begin...

We generally don't get perks as we go for Inside and for longer cruises. However we do book very early and have invariably found that the prices rise before we have to finalize payment. Even if there is a fall later on it does not fall to what we paid. The double Latitude benefit of the early payment also helps a little.

Mike

Just made my final payment for my upcoming 12 day March Med cruise on Epic..

After carefully watching for any price drops or better offers I made it official today..

Basically stayed with the two choice promo special that was offered back in Jan of this year which in my case was the UDP and OBC...

Got the Aft balcony for me and my brother for $1099 pp..

So with all expenses including taxes prepaid Graduates and trip insurance I paid a grand total of $1600 pp....

The current price now for my Aft balcony is $1699.00 pp and that does not include any of the other expenses ..:D I basically saved a bundle....

So let the countdown begin...

Sounds like a good deal. Exactly what is a prepaid Graduate?:D