Coral Princess Balcony cabin A722/A633 help!

js4rq

Hi,

We are looking at changing to a balcony cabin for our Partiwl Panama Canal cruise next year.

We like the look of the balcony of cabin E736 but wonder if anyone has photos of cabin A722/A633 or know whether the balcony is covered?

Thank you for your help! :D

Edited by js4rq

According to Tom's website they are uncovered (Aloha 722/633).

My in laws were in E736 (next to us in 734) in Sept/Oct for a full transit. This is an excellent cabin and I would grab it if its available.

Check out my review....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2262278

Post #224 has a great shot of E736 from the pier.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I was correct, you can see into both Aloha deck cabins from deck 12. I did myself a few times when looking over the railing from the Sanctuary just a few days ago. If you are at the rail it is impossible not to see into the ones directly down from your location.

Thanks guys for the feedback.

Tom's website is excellent! :D

I really enjoyed your photo review, Colo Cruiser. Coral Princess looks like a lovely ship! Thanks for sharing! :)

The photos and Tom's website convinced us that cabin E736 was the best cabin to get, so we grabbed it while it's available! :D Eep so exciting.

Thanks again!

Edited by js4rq

Thanks guys for the feedback.

Tom's website is excellent! :D

I really enjoyed your photo review, Colo Cruiser. Coral Princess looks like a lovely ship! Thanks for sharing! :)

The photos and Tom's website convinced us that cabin E736 was the best cabin to get, so we grabbed it while it's available! :D Eep so exciting.

Thanks again!

Glad you were able to get it. :)

Glad you were able to get it. :)

Thank you, we are too! :) At one stage it was showing as sold out, so we monitored the website all afternoon and saw it was available again & made a phone call to our cruise agent!

So excited. Wish we were going now! :D

• 2 months later...
Hi Keith, can you tell me if you think E737 would have the same privacy as E736? Also, being at the end of the ship... do you know if the balcony wraps around like the Mini's on Ruby in the Aft?

Thanks!

Kimberly

Kind of a hijack, but this is an older posting. Both E736 and E737 are adjacent to a public balcony on the back of the ship. This is one of the "secret" balconies available for Panama Canal and Alaska viewing that helps make Coral and Island popular. Your balcony isn't going to wrap, but a really big balcony is just outside your door. People on your cruise may or may not know about it.

Kind of a hijack, but this is an older posting. Both E736 and E737 are adjacent to a public balcony on the back of the ship. This is one of the "secret" balconies available for Panama Canal and Alaska viewing that helps make Coral and Island popular. Your balcony isn't going to wrap, but a really big balcony is just outside your door. People on your cruise may or may not know about it.

HAHA... thanks for taking note and responding to my question despite the gap in time! These 2 rooms look like a sweet deal, then. Cheers!

Kimberly

Hi Keith, can you tell me if you think E737 would have the same privacy as E736? Also, being at the end of the ship... do you know if the balcony wraps around like the Mini's on Ruby in the Aft?

Thanks!

Kimberly

Hi Kim,

It curves like those side of ship minis, but they don't really wrap either , and you cannot look around the corner like you can on the Coral.

Yes 736/737 are the same. As stated it does not wrap but it goes far enough back you can look right into the back viewing area and see alot aft. ;)

Edited by Colo Cruiser