What should I choose? 1/2 beach day or Landrover?

seasprite

Hello!

We are going to be in Aruba only from 7 to 12:30 on Feb. 5th. I am torn between 2 options...just taking a cab to Eagle Beach or a half day Princess land rover excursion that sees lighthouse, gold mine ruins, baby natural bridge, casabari rock formation, and Alto Vista Chapel, stopping at Arashi Beach, then traveling back along Palm Beach, Eagle Beach and Druif Beach Obviously the second option sees much more, and I've never been to Aruba. But I am a big beach person and wonder if the sights along the tour are worth taking time away from the beach (only 45 mins. at Arashi Beach) lol. I have read mixed reviews about the sights of the tour online. What do you think?? DH thinks the tour sounds best, as he is not a huge beach person. Thanks in advance for your advice! Pam

There's a LOT more to Aruba than the beaches! You can see nice beaches at the other islands you go to. With the tour you get a taste of it all but I can't speak for the tour company, good or bad. Take the tour.

Not many places can you take a picture of a cactus with the Caribbean Sea in the background except in Aruba and you won't see that at Eagle Beach.

Edited by Leavethekidswithmom

[attach]371122[/attach]

Ty for your help everyone. I LOVED the cactus sea picture. Awesome! Good points made by every1. I will look forward to the tour and seeing more of this beautiful island. There will definitely be more beach time to look forward to elsewhere (and getting burned to a crisp is not high on my list!) If anyone has been on this landrover 4.5 hr. excursion and can speak to that, please let me know. I don't want to book with anyone but Princess, since we have such a short time in Aruba. Getting off the ship will be faster with a planned excursion and hopefully we'll make it back in time. Plus we each got $320 dollars obc! Hooray!