In cabin 11330 Allure now.

suss1234

With our diamond discount it was 127.50 for 2 devices. Internet is awesome.

OK, so it sounds like it was $22.50 per day, minus the $30 D discount. There's been a couple of posts mentioning higher prices on other ships, but your sounds to be the same price as it's been for a while. Thanks, have a great cruise!

30 is in my head but I will find out today and let you know. Today is Jamaica. We have been a few times so we are staying on ship. I see you all he time on the boards and you helped me with information. Will get back on this for sure.

Royalfan..we are not using the couch. I can not see that it would be a problem when it is pulled out. We received an email from Dexter and Jerimias about 10 days before we left. All over the water and beach barefoot cabanas had already been gone. So Dexter said I have a hilltop. We had been a bit hesitant because of some reviews that we saw about the climb and they are all shade. I told Dexter we wanted sun. He said take H-6 hilltop. So we did. Just my opinion. If H-6 is available grab it. We think it is the best cabana on the island. I wouldn't take a beach cabana and we thought our view was the best including the. Views from over the water ones. Ok so you have a couple steps to get to it but I am telling you it was beautiful. H-7 is also a nice one but H-6 is the best. Head on view of the ship. Amazing!

Going into water is a ladder that probably could have been done a bit better. That's the only negative and a very slight one.

I'm sure you will love it. Ok let me try pics for you. Well know idea how to get pics on. So if anyone wants them friend me and we can exchange email addresses. Will be happy to send them. Sorry.

Edited by suss1234

All over the water and beach barefoot cabanas had already been gone.

That's a little disturbing. How could all of the OTW and beach barefoot cabanas be booked before you even had the chance to book them ? We have this room (11330) in Feb 2016 and are counting on an OTW cabana. I am very disappointed to hear that you did not have first crack at these.

Thanks so much for the information !

Rferrington...I didn't say I didn't have a chance to book them. By the time I got back to Dexter they weren't any otw left. Now again after taking H-6 I would still take it over any of the otw cabanas. I forgot to mention it was very private cabana as well. Just my opinion but H-6 is the best cabana..