Celebrity's Tortola Jost Van Dyke Excursion, is it all by boat or bus and boat?

A Sixth?

Went last on a Princess cruise and they used a High speed cat right from the pier and the ride was almost as much fun as the beach!

What does Celebrity offer for $ 80.00 pp?

Here's the Princess transfer / ride!

The trip is all by boat and takes about an hour. They say they give you snacks but in fact there was a bbq with hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and a drink voucher.

The trip is all by boat and takes about an hour. They say they give you snacks but in fact there was a bbq with hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and a drink voucher.

Great. Thanks!

One of the transfers for the tour: St. John Ultimate Island And Nat'l Park Beaches mentions "After a scenic ferry ride to Cruz Bay, " which to me suggested exactly what I usually do, take the ferry.

I thought I'd do a direct thing direct one one of my seven stops in St T this winter.

If you arrive in Tortola (Road Town), the excursion takes a bus to the west side of the Island; there you board a boat to JVD. Loved our JVD experience!

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Oh poop.... :(

That Princess tour was the same price (less?) and on a BRAND new high speed cat which like I said as much fun as the island....

So at least tell me they have their own boat at West End... or are they just loading you onto the ferry?

Oh poop.... :(

That Princess tour was the same price (less?) and on a BRAND new high speed cat which like I said as much fun as the island....

So at least tell me they have their own boat at West End... or are they just loading you onto the ferry?

Our excursion was four or five years ago. Maybe Celebrity is using the same high speed boat now? The west end boat we boarded was for the excursion only, as it docked in the bay and we had three or four hours of beach, snorkel and exploring time. It included lunch.

Enjoy!

Our excursion was four or five years ago. Maybe Celebrity is using the same high speed boat now? The west end boat we boarded was for the excursion only, as it docked in the bay and we had three or four hours of beach, snorkel and exploring time. It included lunch.

Enjoy!

I'll ask once onboard. We're going to be stopping at Tortola four times so I'll burn up some OBC with the transfer. Heck, it's about the same price for the two of us to do it on our own.