Select Drinks Package

livylotte

We have the option of booking an 'All Inclusive' cruise which includes the Select Drinks Package.

My partner drinks wine. I see that the Select Package only includes a very limited selection of wines (under $8 a glass) and if he doesn't like any of them - paying the extra would be waste of money. Has anyone any knowledge of the wines in the Select Package? (red and white). Are they ok or 'not nice' :eek:?

We have the option of booking an 'All Inclusive' cruise which includes the Select Drinks Package.

My partner drinks wine. I see that the Select Package only includes a very limited selection of wines (under $8 a glass) and if he doesn't like any of them - paying the extra would be waste of money. Has anyone any knowledge of the wines in the Select Package? (red and white). Are they ok or 'not nice' :eek:?

"OK" or "not nice" is something only you can decide.

Attached to this post is a wine list:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46082438&postcount=1

The Select package includes wines by the glass up to $8.

Can someone point me to where it still reads under $8 a glass for the select package. The new flyer out doesn't say that any more after they up the price.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

They haven't really increased prices. This flyer shows the price with gratuity included, some other flyers or parts of the website show it without gratuity, eg $35 for select package but gratuity is then added when purchase is made.

They haven't really increased prices. This flyer shows the price with gratuity included, some other flyers or parts of the website show it without gratuity, eg $35 for select package but gratuity is then added when purchase is made.

I don't have an issue with the price of the package and all that's is nice to know. But I would still like to know about the $8 thing.