Kids in the Bahamas

csharp419

• 2 weeks later...

My kids are 12, 8, & 4. Our plan is to take the bus to the Ardastra/Fish fry area. See the zoo, eat some good food, and then walk to the Pirates museum. If we have time I would like to also see the chocolate factory that is a block or two over from the museum. We plan to walk back to port from there. I have read tons of really good reviews on all of these places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nassau. When we did Freeport, we did the snorkeling excursion at Deadmans Reef/paradise cove. We did the excursion straight through the company there. They picked us up, we had a good snorkeling time, ate some awesome conch fitters, and were back to the boat by 2 to eat lunch and explore the port. There fees were around $40 per person. We really enjoyed it.

Also, for Nassau, you can make a walking map on google maps that will show you where things are located and how far apart they are. It's pretty cool. Then you can decide if you are willing to walk that far. The zoo/fish fry area is approx a 20 min walk from the port. We plan on taking the #10 shuttle to the zoo area. And then walking to all the other places and back to port.

7y and 4y. Looking for something to do . Trying to avoid Atlantis and we have already done Dolphins. Please help.

We've bought the day pass for the British Colonial Hilton all the times we went and my children were as young as 3. Nice pool and calm water in the bay.

We signed up for Blue Lagoon excursion as it looks very kud friendly. They give mats and tubes and there is aqua park for additional charge. Beach looks lovely and they have dolphins and sea lions.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

^^^ I agree with her, blue lagoon island is awesome. It has a lot of blow up activities for the kids. You can also rent kayaks, my 4 year old son loved it. It's very calm and easy to paddle in the short water of the lagoon. The scenery and beach is gorgeous!!

• 4 weeks later...