Cleanest, most "private beach" experience

Kenns10

Hi All,

Thinking of Mr. Sanchos AI but worried it will be super crowed or that the beach itself wont be that clean (trash, cigarettes in the sand, etc.)? Also thinking of Nachi Cocom but worried that it's too boring? Is transportation from the ship to either of these place included, or is a taxi required for both?

As a compromise, does anyone have recommendations for a clean beach that isn't super quiet or boring but has some "livelyness" to it?

thanks!

You'll need taxis to both. Crowds at any of the more popular westside beaches will be dependent on number of ships in port with you. As far as cleanliness, none of these beaches are "trashy", IMO. As far as liveliness, that will depend on what you describe as liveliness. Liveliness in the form of music and water toys and children running around won't make for a quiet beach. If you want a bit more pristine quiet experience, further south at Playa Palancar or Albert's, you'll find fewer cruisers but good food and things to do like kayaks.

I think all of the beaches we have been to are nice and not trashy.

I have tons of reviews listed in my signature line and they all have TONS or pictures. If you're interested in just seeing the pictures, you could just scroll through them and you'll get an idea of what a lot of the places look like. It might help. :)

Nachi is quite relaxing and chill, but it does have an Olympic sized tiled pool (always clean) and hot tub. Most other sports are available like jet ski, parasailing, snorkeling etc. for extra $ And massages... But no water inflatables here. They want to preserve the adult atmosphere, that being said, my 10 year old grandson loves it there.

I'm one of their more vocal fans, but we've been there 10 times over the years and will be there again in April.

Here is a You Tube offering which sums it up perfectly

Edited by BecciBoo