Hotel in rome

lovesnow

Has anyone stayed at the Crowne Plaza ST Peter's Bascilca? My sister and I are booked there in Sept before our cruise.

We are not staying there but you may enjoy reading some reviews and viewing traveler photos here:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187791-d229422-Reviews-Crowne_Plaza_Rome_St_Peter_s-Rome_Lazio.html

There are so meny wonderful choices in Rome. Enjoy!

Yes we stayed there twice when we were in Rome pre or post cruise. Fine hotel, great breakfast but quite far from the sights. You need the hotel shuttle bus, the public bus or taxi (all on or close to the premises) to get to the historic center.

Stayed there years ago because our TA booked it as X ran their shuttle to Civ. from there. Wouldn't of been my choice as it is a bit secluded. No rest. nearby,quite a ways from the city center, and accom. were so-so. There are so many more convenient and nicer places to stay in the city.

My sister and I stayed here and we loved it. Our room was very comfortable with 2 full sized beds. We caught the hotels shuttle and the local bus was within walking distance. We stayed here for a week. And found that the local bus took us pretty much where we needed to go. We visited the grocery and other small areas around Rome. Lovely neighborhood to walk.