Tesco Club Points

babs135

Anyone used these to pay, or part pay, for a voyage?

I have used them several times. Great. The maximum amount on one cruise you can use is £800 and the trip has to be for 6 days or more. You cannot use them for the deposit, but once you have paid deposit you can pay off more of the trip. You have to book direct with Cunard and not through a Travel Agent. Hope this helps.

Thank you Pat, that's very interesting , I'll be looking into this for future 'cruises' in the new Year.

Happy Christmas Bellboy.��

No use us using them towards towards airline travel ;) is it.

Bellboy,

Edited by DreamflightPat

I have used them several times. Great. The maximum amount on one cruise you can use is £800 and the trip has to be for 6 days or more. You cannot use them for the deposit, but once you have paid deposit you can pay off more of the trip. You have to book direct with Cunard and not through a Travel Agent. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply, which leads me to another question. Can the points be used against Saver Fares or do you have to book the full Cunard Fare?

There can be a big difference between the two fares and for a transatlantic crossing I really can't see any benefit for paying full price.

Thanks for the reply, which leads me to another question. Can the points be used against Saver Fares or do you have to book the full Cunard Fare?

There can be a big difference between the two fares and for a transatlantic crossing I really can't see any benefit for paying full price.

Cunard fare only, see here https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/before-you-sail/TESCO_names

M-AR

As already said, you can only use them against the full fare and only if you book direct. In addition, when I spoke to Cunard about using them I was advised that you have to advise them at the time of booking. In my case, I had already booked and was told that I could not use them when paying the balance.

As I only had a couple of hundred £s I really didn't think it was worth it anyway and use them for other things.