New to Princess

Florry

Thanks for all the useful info. We will be at Platinum tier when we travel. Our very first cruise was with Princess but that was quite a few years ago and I m sure things will have changed since then. It is definately a bonus that P and O cruises count towards loyalty with Princess!:)

Ann:)

Don't tell HAMMO 11 … … … I don't think that mankinis are suitable swimwear … … …

What he will be wearing is the least of my worries, this challenge is a logistical nightmare. I might just have to push him in.

The first ever cruise I took was on Emerald Princess and I loved it.

The food in the MDR was excellent, IMHO, especially the desserts. The first night the waiters were too slow, but we had them trained within a night or two!!

I also enjoyed the "big production" shows, comedians, etc. Lots to do on that ship. I would sail Princess again.

• 3 weeks later...
What puts me off Princess is the high cost of alcohol and 15% surcharge and the restriction on bringing your own alcohol on board. P&O allow you to bring any drinks that you want onto the ship (within reason!).

Princess..high cost of alcohol?? They are probably one of the lowest and good value. Its a vacation! What do you save? $13? :(