Rant on facebook

the english lady

After reading all these comments I thought I'd have a quick look on ebay to see if people really were selling the Xmas monopoly sets! I can't believe how many are up for sale priced from as low as £15.00 up to £50.00 - doesn't look like there's been much interest yet though - no bids on any apart from the one for £15.00 😉

Edited by Gymbod

I would have loved one as a gift and can't possibly imagine why someone would complain about a free gift!!

I would pay £15 and maybe £20 for the game, but as I don't use Ebay, I won't be buying one from there.

There is someone on ebay who managed to sell one at £65+pp heavens knows how.!!! She states she has 2 to sell, the other one has been relisted twice.

I will go along with the idea that some people feel that as they can cruise everyone is there to do their bidding. Nothing is ever good enough that a good rant will not put right...usually to someone who cannot do much about it.

I was brought up to be grateful for anything that is given to me free. I would have liked a monopoly set, but was not prepared to pay £50 required by the shop.

Would be interesting to know what all these moaners would have considered a suitable free gift. --hazard a guess 20% of your next cruise!