Royal Suite balcony

nursebob

good day;

spent 3 weeks in the royal suite on the Divina - the balcony is nice when the ship is not in motion, but hard to open the door when under sail due to the wind....

the room is fantastic and this is what we liked the best - did not use the balcony that much - it is quite narrow and the majority of the balcony is kind of useless - just outside the balcony door is the most usable.....

hope this helps, u will love the suite - no doubt about that but u will be disappointed with the balcony, imo....

booked the new seaside in royal suite and the balcony seems 1000% better on this ship...i am sure they learn from mistakes...

good day;

spent 3 weeks in the royal suite on the Divina - the balcony is nice when the ship is not in motion, but hard to open the door when under sail due to the wind....

the room is fantastic and this is what we liked the best - did not use the balcony that much - it is quite narrow and the majority of the balcony is kind of useless - just outside the balcony door is the most usable.....

hope this helps, u will love the suite - no doubt about that but u will be disappointed with the balcony, imo....

booked the new seaside in royal suite and the balcony seems 1000% better on this ship...i am sure they learn from mistakes...

Thanks for the information greatly appreciate, we also booked on the Seaside Royal Suite in January 13, 2018 can't wait.

Had the YC3 on the Divina last year.

Almost impossible to open the door when sailing.

Even when in port it was awful. There was too much wind that week. Blows everything in the room. We went in March.

VERY narrow.

Best part of the room to me was just down those sparking stairs was the lounge.

We opted to go back to the YC2 this March. We have had that cabin before. I KNOW it is on the 12th deck & I KNOW there is no balcony. But the rooms are bigger than the YC3 (Royal suite) and the bathroom is twice the size.

Thanks for the information greatly appreciate, we also booked on the Seaside Royal Suite in January 13, 2018 can't wait.

Very nice. We have the Royal Suite Seaside booked back-to-back Feb 24 and March 3. Keep it clean!!! LOL!!!!