Vibe Passes - Escape

hunterb89

We are going on the Jan 30th Escape sailing, and had a few questions about Vibe passes. I had previously seen pricing posted at $99 per person for the week, but also saw info regarding a $50 food and drink credit that was offered. Does anyone have any additional info on the credit or if that was just a one time thing?

Any additional info regarding the Vibe itself would be great, we are new to NCL, but feel like this is something we would enjoy.

I was on the Escape the first week of December and purchased a Vibe pass. There was no $50 food credit offered, infact other then the fruit kabobs Ariel brought around once or twice a day there wasn't any food service.

Overall I found the $99 a good value. The service from Rudy the bartender was topnotch (knew my fav drink and my name by the second day), the venue was never crowded, hot tub and mist machine area were great.

We are going on the Jan 30th Escape sailing, and had a few questions about Vibe passes. I had previously seen pricing posted at $99 per person for the week, but also saw info regarding a $50 food and drink credit that was offered. Does anyone have any additional info on the credit or if that was just a one time thing?

Any additional info regarding the Vibe itself would be great, we are new to NCL, but feel like this is something we would enjoy.

The only voucher included is when you book a cabana on GSC.

Just got back from my cruise on the Escape. The VIBE pass was a MUST. It includes access to the private area on deck 19 with its own hot tub, shower, misting station, and bar. A bunch of chairs and umbrellas too. Adults only, and quiet.

The bartenders and servers (Rudy, Ariel, and Melissa) were absolutely the best team on the ship. Couldn't ask for better people to be with you all week.

Getting the passes is TOUGH. You HAVE to be one of the first people on board... Run.. To guest services and get in the far right line, tell them you want vibe passes and you get a number. Only 70 are given out and one person can claim any number of them.

Just get to the port as early as possible and get boarding group 1. Then sit near and move to the front of the line as soon as there's any hint that boarding is soon. I'm not kidding about needing to hustle past people. We were within the first 30 on the ship and we were the last 2 to get passes. It's no secret anymore.

Just got back from my cruise on the Escape. The VIBE pass was a MUST. It includes access to the private area on deck 19 with its own hot tub, shower, misting station, and bar. A bunch of chairs and umbrellas too. Adults only, and quiet.

The bartenders and servers (Rudy, Ariel, and Melissa) were absolutely the best team on the ship. Couldn't ask for better people to be with you all week.

Getting the passes is TOUGH. You HAVE to be one of the first people on board... Run.. To guest services and get in the far right line, tell them you want vibe passes and you get a number. Only 70 are given out and one person can claim any number of them.

Thanks Art! Can this be purchased before one boards?

Thanks Art! Can this be purchased before one boards?

Unfortunately no. We just got off the Escape yesterday and were fortunate to secure four passes. We were also in the first boarding group and got 63-66 I think. A lot of people came a few minutes later and missed out.

I would try to get there earlier. I believe the women that got the next number after ours said she got to the port at 9. We got to the port around 10:30 but my sister and I were allowed to board with group one with my dad since his documents were marked handicapped. The rest of our party got group seven.

Thanks for all of the info, we were planning to arrive at the port around 9. We put on our online check in that we would arrive between 9:30 and 10:00 as that was the earliest available. Hopefully we will be able to get in and get boarded in the first group or so to get Vibe passes.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for all of the info, we were planning to arrive at the port around 9. We put on our online check in that we would arrive between 9:30 and 10:00 as that was the earliest available. Hopefully we will be able to get in and get boarded in the first group or so to get Vibe passes.

We're going to try and get some to. We missed the check in times so ours say 10:30 hopefully hey let us get in earlier :(. We could def use some quiet.

What's the earliest port arrival time? I just did the online check in and got 9:30 (only two slots left, it said!). Did I do good?

I checked in a week ago and there were no slots left for 9:30 or 10:30. I was so disappointed as I wanted an early time slot. Yep, you did good.

What is the cost of the Vibe Beach Club? I did search NCL's site and only found this:

'How much is the Vibe Beach Club?

asked 1 week, 5 days ago By Anonymous Ohio on Norwegian Getaway

0 answers

Answers

This question currently has no approved answer.'

I assume it would be the same on the Escape and Getaway.

Thank you.

I was on the Escape the first week of December and purchased a Vibe pass. There was no $50 food credit offered, infact other then the fruit kabobs Ariel brought around once or twice a day there wasn't any food service.

Overall I found the $99 a good value. The service from Rudy the bartender was topnotch (knew my fav drink and my name by the second day), the venue was never crowded, hot tub and mist machine area were great.

We just off the Jan 2nd to Jan 9th Escape !! I 2nd the motion on Rudy, Areial and Mellisa They are the best.

Vibe 99.00 for the week !! No food!