3rd or 4th guest sail free?

brikee

I thought I had read that the 3rd and 4th guest promo starts 1/4-1/31. Anyone know if this is true?

When checking out a cruise, look to the left and refine your search to include specials and the cruises that offer free 3rd and 4th will be shown. I do believe I saw that 3rd and 4th passengers sail free are on "select" sailings notation on the NCL website so may not include all ships or itineraries.

I did book this bonus last year for an upcoming cruise and was able to get a Suite for 4 at a better price than 2 balcony's.

But the two cruises I wanted to go on were not included. This is the first time in 10 years of cruising I see NCL prices eclipsing Royal. A 8 day on Royal was cheaper than a 7 day on NCL for 3 by $1000 for the same dates in March and both were on newer ships. NCL older ships were still cheaper (Spirit and Star)

This page lists 43 cruises with at least one sailing that is 3rd and 4th free: https://www.ncl.com/vacations/2-guests-free-extra-guests?sailingmerchandisingspecials=4294900842

There are some great values there ... 10 day cruises from NY to the E. Caribbean in a balcony for $1,199 (so for $2,400 you have four people cruising, $600 each) and 7 day W. Caribbean from Houston for $800 (so for $1,600 four people sail in a balcony, that's $400 each).

All the dates I saw were close in, less than 30 days out, but they are offering the perks. The Hawai'i cruises are later in the season; dates in late September are $2,329 for a balcony cabin ($4,658, or $1,165 each).

Those are great deals in today's cruising world.

The select sailings are on the Dawn, Spirit, Jewel, Gem, POA, etc. None of the new ships.

So glad I got this promo for the Escape back in June!

just priced out the escape and getaway and it is free for 3rd and 4rd person too

Thanks for post! I called yesterday to see if I can add an extra person to my 11/16 cruise on the Dawn. I did book thru CAS and got a great deal. The person quoted $1200 more to add another person. Thought about it all night....so I called this morning and got a different rep. They added it on for free (still pay taxes/gratuities). I'm doing a happy dance!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great deal.. getting them in for just taxes/gratuities... I really wonder some days which NCL rep is telling you the truth or looking just at something else and making it up as they go.

The reason I called back bc I booked for the last CTN on the Dawn and they quoted me a different price. I said for 2 days it wasn't worth it. But my mom really wanted to go. I called back and got a different rep and they gave me a balcony and for a cheaper price. Go figure! That's why I called back CAS this time around and ta dah!

So my question to those in the know. How can one rep say one thing and another different? Don't they all have a certain "guideline" to follow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk