Problems pre-booking meals on UDP

Mings

We are booked to sail on the Epic on 7th April which is now 89 days away. Although we are booked into a Haven Suite we still cannot book our meals. I did speak to NCL at the 99 days mark and was told they could not figure out why it was not showing up but that it was the same for all passengers and to keep trying.

I have kept trying and as I have said we are now at 89 days and still no bookings. Is anyone else having this problem or I am the only one? I do not want to keep calling NCL if it is a general issue rather than an individual one which is why I thought I would ask here.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Thanks for the information. I will just wait awhile because that thread mentioned that even pre-concierge was unable to book reservations.

We are in a suite on the Getaway on the April 17th sailing. This morning dining was available for us but not the entertainment. I also read the other thread and it seems that calling the pre concierge will not help right now.

Guess we will wait and see if those options show up in the next few days.