Cabin Conundrum

sctexan

I'm hoping you all will chime in on a conundrum my husband and I are having.

We are currently booked for June in a spa mini - suite on deck 15 of the Escape. Obviously, there isn't a lot to go by for cabin reviews but what I have read about the cabins on 15 hasn't been totally positive. I've read they are noisy (they are under the pool deck after all) and the large overhang of said pool deck can make the room dark. I desire neither of these issues but the cabin is close to the spa and the pool deck at which I assume we will be spending lots of time since our 10 year old will be with us.

I've been told that the crew is up as early as 5 AM getting the pool deck ready for the day. I don't want to be up that early on vacation. [emoji6]

Should we just book a mini-suite for a lower deck knowing that it will most likely be less noisy?

I feel like I know what my answer is but would like some feedback either from those who have stayed on 15 and maybe haven't chimed in yet or maybe I'm just not thinking of something that will get me to stay on 15.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree and we usually do choose a cabin between decks with other cabins. I just figured that since the M9 cabins are the most expensive non-Haven cabins that surely they would be quiet, but I'm guessing not at this point. My first assumption was right I think they are only expensive because of the proximity to the spa and the included spa passes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk