Celebrity Website

dmccue

I have been tring on & off for the last week to open my reservation on the Celebrity Website but to no avail.

I booked with a travel agent in the US but can't action my online checkin and always get the "try again in 20 min response" :mad:

Any suggestions

I have been tring on & off for the last week to open my reservation on the Celebrity Website but to no avail.

I booked with a travel agent in the US but can't action my online checkin and always get the "try again in 20 min response" :mad:

Any suggestions

Hi, possibly your booking specific issue, so it may pay you to phone them. I was able to update my Celebrity booking on Friday night, then run through my online check-in process yesterday.

I had an issue on Friday evening with doing a booking. I could not get any other rooms but the few that come up when you go into the booking. I knew a cabin I wanted was showing on another overseas site that shows all availability, and also on another on-line TA site.

I tried on Chrome, then on Internet Explorer, then on another computer. Logged on, not logged in, using husband's log in. Used the .com, and the .com.au websites. I wasn't overly worried as we are a long way out on that cruise and there are plenty of cabins we would be fine with. An hour or so later and all of a sudden it worked. I put the cabin number in and it stopped telling me it was not available for booking.

So all I can suggest is try different systems, and shut down the computer etc. Maybe. Or do nothing and all of a sudden it may work. Seems to be the way with Celebrity and Royal's websites.

I had a similar problem and was told both by one of the very helpful people on this site and the Celebrity call centre that the computer was down, they were working on the problem, and to keep trying. It was fine yesterday.