Price Change

Hello,

Currently trying to plan a family cruise and when we were in the first stages I looked up prices for cruises during certain months. Well that was in September of 2015 and currently the prices are $30-75 more than when I looked it up then :eek::( Do you think the prices will go back down? And approximately when does the price change happen? I guess we should have booked it back then lol!

Thanks for any answers!

Where the prices will go i pure guesswork. If a cruise is selling well prices will go up. If sales are lagging, prices head down.

I you book now and prices go down, you should be able to get the lower price until final payment.

Where the prices will go i pure guesswork.

Agree totally. Prices MIGHT go down after final payment, but the key is MIGHT, and then you may have difficulty getting reasonably priced airfares, and one that meet your routing needs. Plus, you might not get the cabin level, location or type you desire.

It is commonly discussed here that cruise lines, in most cases, will give you the new fare, if the price goes down after your booking UP TO final payment.

Is the $30-75 per person? For how long a cruise? My first reaction is that is really a small price increase, but it does indicate the ship/cruise may be booking well, and you won't see a drop.

Agree totally. Prices MIGHT go down after final payment, but the key is MIGHT, and then you may have difficulty getting reasonably priced airfares, and one that meet your routing needs. Plus, you might not get the cabin level, location or type you desire.

It is commonly discussed here that cruise lines, in most cases, will give you the new fare, if the price goes down after your booking UP TO final payment.

Is the $30-75 per person? For how long a cruise? My first reaction is that is really a small price increase, but it does indicate the ship/cruise may be booking well, and you won't see a drop.

Thanks guys! Yes that's per person. I looked it up so long ago, I can't remember for sure, but I think it's 4 day cruises.