Prices for cellular, spa and drink packages

needacruise

Click "My Reservations"

You will see a list of cruises you are booked on and a series of 4 buttons, the one you are looking for is green and says "Purchase"

You will be prompted with a legal agreement. If you are fine with the terms, click I Accept.

A menu bar at the top of the screen will say "Itinerary", "Shore Excursions", "Cruise Activities" and "Travel Planning". Click Cruise Activities and a menu will appear below with three images, that say "Dining", "Spa", "Gifts & Indulgences".

Click Spa for your Spa options, click Gifts & Indulgences for drinks & drink packages. As for cell phone service, you will need to look at an internet plan while on board, and it is a good idea to connect with your carrier and seek out a roaming package if your cruise goes into international waters.

Does anyone know what the price is for a daily spa pass or a spa pass that's good for a 7 day cruise? I didn't see this in the spa offerings/prices. We will be on Noordam.

A day pass is $40 per person and a weekly pass is $149 for one person or $249 for two.

Thank you for all your info and taking the time to write all that out!

I ended up calling them. she informed me that you must first request the day and time from the drop down menu on the spa reservations page before you can get a quote of any services as the prices vary according to the day and time of your appointment. I find that a little tedious to just get some general pricing so I'll just wait until I get onboard to book spa treatments.

Can you order a bottle of vodka to the room on any day, or just embarkation day?

Any day. Every day! Holland America will be happy to sell you a bottle of liquor as often as you want them to. <hic> ;)

Just wondering if we get the 7 bottle package delivered to the room deal, can we take one of these bottles out to the dining room with us? Or will we be charged another corkage fee? What if we open it ourselves, and bring it half full?

• 4 weeks later...
Here is the Beverage Package Prices that I assembled from the HAL website:

Wine and champagne for the stateroom:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Wine-and-Champagne-for-Stateroom.pdf

Do all the ships have the same wine and drink lists? I'm traveling on the Eurodam and would like to see the dining room wine list.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Do all the ships have the same wine and drink lists? I'm traveling on the Eurodam and would like to see the dining room wine list.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Same wine lists for the HAL fleet although some may be out of stock once in awhile. As you requested, here is the wine list by the glass for the Main Dining Room (MDR):

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Dining-Room-Wine-by-the-Glass.pdf

If you are interested in wine by the bottle for the MDR, here is the list from late November:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Dining-Room-Wine-Navigator-Pkg.pdf

Hope this helps in your planning.

A day pass is $40 per person and a weekly pass is $149 for one person or $249 for two.

I was on the Westerdam this past December and went up to the spa on the first day (embarkation). Was able to get a $20 discount on a massage. You have to negotiate a little bit, but it was worth it. Someone on the cruise also went through a TA and said she had a coupon book in her room and was able to visit the hydro pool for one free visit.

Oxfordgal