Princess Photo Competition

sunluva7

Princess has a 2005 Photo Competition going on. I entered a photo from my August cruise and never heard anything else about the contest. Has anyone else entered or won a cruise from this competition? I wondered how often they award winners - the fine print really doesn't say.

Princess has a 2005 Photo Competition going on. I entered a photo from my August cruise and never heard anything else about the contest. Has anyone else entered or won a cruise from this competition? I wondered how often they award winners - the fine print really doesn't say.

I remember seeing a winner in a Princess Magazine, might have been the one before the one with the 2005 one you entered. I guess you just have to wait until you get the next magazine to see who won. I dont think they would acknowledge all the entries.

Sunluva7,

I usually send a photo in from each cruise. In the past I got a note from Princess saying they got the entry & thanks.

This past entry I did not get any note.

They announce winners in the Captains Circle as Coral mentioned.

Good Luck :)

Can someone provide a link to the contest entry. I took a picture of Caribbean Princess when I was standing on the street in Grand Cayman, and even though the ship is (obviously) anchored quite a bit offshore, it looks like it's stuck in a Georgetown traffic jam. I thought it would be fun to enter it.

Can someone provide a link to the contest entry. I took a picture of Caribbean Princess when I was standing on the street in Grand Cayman, and even though the ship is (obviously) anchored quite a bit offshore, it looks like it's stuck in a Georgetown traffic jam. I thought it would be fun to enter it.

Here you go:

link

Good luck!

We won this photo/essay contest in the fall quarterly Captain Circle magazine in 2001. We were notified thru email a couple of weeks before the magazine was sent out. We took our prize to Alaska on the Star Princess in July 2002 and had a great time. We were given free air fare, outside cabin and all transfers. Princess worked with us to extend our vacation at our own expense, of course, but let us book the flights and days/times we wanted. We had to give 3 dates/ships as choices and we got our first choice, which was nice. The only disappointment was that they wouldn't let us upgrade to a balcony without basically charging us for the full fare. The outside room was just fine!

Good luck to all who entered!

Pam

The picture was of our two kids, my 2 nephews and neice at Princess Cays. They were in the water, just up to their knees, and the ship was in the background. It was a really cool picture with the ship, but in the magazine they cut the ship out and just showed the kids! Plus, they identified our cruise wrong and said we were on the Grand and we were on the Sea Princess. I guess they edit as they see fit.

Archived