Belize as sub for Harvest Caye is a joke!

mwrules

If you don't mind, how much was it through NCL? It doesn't yet show up as an option for me as it is a recent change.

It's $125 pp right now through NCL. We are going in a couple of weeks.

I saw private excursions online that were cheaper, but didn't want to take the chance with the tendering and long day.

Edited by hawk1972

Booked Western Carb for March on Getaway. Common NCL, Belize Ciry is not an acceptable sub & IS NOT safe!!!

Belize City has been the NCL port for many years, so since HRvest Caye won't be finished until November it makes sense that Belize City will be the port.

We have ported there three times, only taken one NCL tour. The other two times we have diy. We will be porting there in April and consider it as safe as many US cities.

& as an out island, you wouldn t have to take a tour. To wait until 1 month before scheduled opening to announce delay is poor PR....and they should give you some $$$ consideration

Have you read your cruise contract? Ports can be changed at anytime, even after you're aboard. Lack of completion is a justifiable cause so fulfills the contract.

Missing a port is always disappointing.

At this port can you just walk off of the ship and have things to do right there? I guess I am asking if it is like St Thomas or St Martin where you can shop or have a drink or something to eat?

Belize City port stop is a tendered port. Belize provides the tenders. At the tender dock are shops, bar, restaurant.

I am thrilled that we are going to Belize city instead. Now we have a chance to see some of Belize rather than a generic private island that might as well be in Florida because you would never know the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk