Super Bowl on Allure?

rykaydad

Now that my Panthers are officially in the Super Bowl, I can ask these questions without jinxing them. Has anyone ever been on board Allure during the Super Bowl? If so, were there any "big screens" showing the game?

The Aquatheater bg screens will show the game. Also the On Air Club.

Now that my Panthers are officially in the Super Bowl, I can ask these questions without jinxing them. Has anyone ever been on board Allure during the Super Bowl? If so, were there any "big screens" showing the game?

I was on the Oasis during the World Cup, and expect it to be shown on the Aquatheater screens as well as On Air and the Bow & Stern.

Oh, and GO PANTHERS!!!! Glad to see another Triangle resident on here, and from my hometown at that!

Edited by Beardface

We have been on Allure for two Superbowls. In 2013 we really enjoyed watching the game on the big screens in the Aqua Theatre, but last year we were disappointed when it was not shown there. An Aqua Theatre diving show was scheduled for Sunday evening and our guess is that they didn't want to postpone the diving show if the Superbowl game was not over by show time. Various venues had the game playing on smaller screens but the largest party was held in the skating venue Studio B. They had half the seats done up in streamers and balloons in one team's colors, and the other half done up in the opposing team's colors. This allowed you to sit with fans from whatever team you were cheering on. They had tables set up near the entrance with typical football game food like hot dogs and sausages on a bun. It was fun, but we really were looking forward to the big screen Aqua Theatre experience that we had previously enjoyed.