Copenhagen Airport to Port

estebofarr

Hey everyone! My husband and I will will be arriving in Copenhagen and sailing with Royal Caribbean. A friend recommended staying at Hotel Osterport because it's close to the cruise terminal. But I've read somewhere that Copenhagen has a new cruise terminal. Anyone know if Hotel Osterport is close to the cruise terminal that Royal Caribbean uses?

Its probably a healthy 1,5 hours walk away from Oceankaj. :)

But bus 25 stops just across the street and bus 27 a few 100 meters along the Road

Else there is the new Stay Seaport that is located around 40 minutes away on foot or 9 minutes away with bus 27 but the bus stop at Sundkrogsgade is 10 minutes away on foot so around 20 minutes in total.

Hey everyone! My husband and I will will be arriving in Copenhagen and sailing with Royal Caribbean. A friend recommended staying at Hotel Osterport because it's close to the cruise terminal. But I've read somewhere that Copenhagen has a new cruise terminal. Anyone know if Hotel Osterport is close to the cruise terminal that Royal Caribbean uses?

With the excellent public transportation in Copenhagen, you can stay anywhere and easily and cheaply get to Oceankaj via bus.

Staying in the city (e.g. near Tivoli or Nyhavn) would be nicer than near Oceankaj!

I heard that one can walk from the port to see the Mermaid, in the harbor. Is this true? We are desperate to see a bit of CPH.

However,we have no time to see it. We need to get back to the airport, as soon as the ship comes into port. :(

I heard that one can walk from the port to see the Mermaid, in the harbor. Is this true? We are desperate to see a bit of CPH.

However,we have no time to see it. We need to get back to the airport, as soon as the ship comes into port. :(

If you are coming in to the old port, yes.

Most Cruise ships go to the new port which is too far away to walk to town.

I've been checking out the Hop On And Off buses that run in the city. It takes you to many places. Price is not bad either. We've used the HOAO buses in other cities. We loved using it while in London, Dublin and NYC. Get off when you want to see something or ride the loop. Beats paying taxi fares to each place.

Does anyone know if the taxi's in Copenhagen take credit card for payment? I am wondering if Uber would be better just because I can pay via my Iphone?

We need transportation from the airport to the cruise port (Oceanjak) and then return.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Is it feasible to make a 10:30 AM flight with a posted 8am arrival on NCL?

Very tight.

With normal traffic driving time is 30 minutes. Can be much more in the morning - depending on day of the week.

Also depending on check-In time and destination (if passport controller is required).

With an 8 am arrival I would definitely look at a later flight. 10:30 too stressful

Sent from my iPad using Forums