Smoking on the eclipse

macaroni

People that live in glass houses should not throw stones. Ever heard that? Although Im not a smoker, (Im sure when people read this they wont believe it) Theres alot of smells I have to put up with. How many times do I have to hear about smokers? I dont like Perfumes, deoderants, bad breath, body odor. Maybe I should ask where all the smelly people hang out so Im not offended by them as well? Just get really ****off hearing people crying about smokers, when these are the people Im talking about me having to deal with them. How about taking food back to rooms. How about hogging pool chairs. How about rude people in general. I can go on & on.

It makes no difference what cruise line, or even places on land, e cigs are treated as regular ones. No smoking includes e cigs.Why? I don't really know.

They treat them the same as e- cigs are a fire hazard .

There have been numerous occasions where e cigs have caught fire or exploded ,hence why they are banned indoors . I work at a massive sports stadium in the Uk and they are banned everywhere except the open air .

As an ex smoker many moons ago, I can fully appreciate that people need somewhere to go for 'a puff ' and on Eclipse there are plenty of deck space on one side of the ship ( can't remember which ! But I'm sure millions on here know ! ) so you will be fine .

Have a fabulous cruise , and if you're sailing in August we may be on the same trip ! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got off the Equinox yesterday and was surprised to see smokers on the pool deck(deck 12) smoking.It's a small area but the smoke travels downwind! If you want to relax smoke free don,t sit port side or you will smell smoke all the way down to the solarium entrance.Needless to say we never sat port side after the first day!:eek:

Just got off the Equinox yesterday and was surprised to see smokers on the pool deck(deck 12) smoking.It's a small area but the smoke travels downwind! If you want to relax smoke free don,t sit port side or you will smell smoke all the way down to the solarium entrance.Needless to say we never sat port side after the first day!:eek:

Very common on the pool deck and if you would have gone up to deck 14 you would have seen smokers there also on the port side.