Where to spend four hours before boarding Riviera in Miami

CintiPam

Sure is. I ave Amex but would not try to do that in MIA. Sure my luggage wold not be found in a few hours. MIA is like a thirld v country and I would not trust anything there. Keep your luggage with you until you find someplace to check it.

I still say get the heck out of the airport as soon as possible... its a difficult place to get bags and do anything but leave

I also say that , in spite of Jim and Stans outstanding suggestion of dump the bags and head to a restaraunt, that after a red eye flight into Miami, your first priority is to rest up and clean up.

Food and ambiance is down the list.. sleep a hot shower/bath would be, I think, more beneficial than touring or eating your going to have 6 to 8 hours to kill and muddeling around miami with hand bags is begging for a whole slew of problems...

Thats what I would do.... zip to the airport Marriott. get a room and crash asap.... Then refreshed, happy, chipper rested you saunter down the the ship and zip aboard.

We have dropped luggage at the terminal in the past around 9 am. They were ready and very accommodating.

Mo

Thanks; I did not know this was an option. And did your luggage then show up at your cabin after you checked in promptly or much later??