Carnival HUB app

Cruiserchic1990

Yes I used it on the Glory and loved it! You can check your S&S balance, see what is going on around the ship, what places are open to eat, etc.

It is a free app and you don't need internet access to use it. Put phone in airplane mode and connect to Carnival wi-fi. Doesn't cost a cent.

Just make sure you download the app before you get onboard, or at least before you leave port. You will need to use your service to download from the App Store.

But I thinks it $5 to use messenger on the app with other passengers, we will do that to be able to text our teenage daughters.

It is $5 for the duration of the cruise to text using the Hub App. If you want Facebook Messenger, you need to buy the Social Plan which is $5/day or $25/7 day cruise.

If you don't want to use the texting feature of the Hub App, then access to it is 100% free.

Edited by firemanbobswife

It is $5 for the duration of the cruise to text using the Hub App. If you want Facebook Messenger, you need to buy the Social Plan which is $5/day or $25/7 day cruise.

If you don't want to use the texting feature of the Hub App, then access to it is 100% free.

Great info thanks! I'm assuming it's $5 per device correct?

Great info thanks! I'm assuming it's $5 per device correct?

Yes, it's $5 per device.

I don't know how it works but it does. Put your phone in airplane mode and no additional charges from your carrier. We used it to keep in touch with each other on the ship.

It's not exactly perfect yet. We frequently had to close the app then restart it. But, it's way better than walkie talkies.

Last week on the Sunshine I was part of a group of 14 and we used this app a lot. I was great for finding who was where and when to meet. I also included all the fun times lists, opening times for restaurants and account balance. We also decided next time we would bring a ipod for the kids so they could have the app too. My son and his friend were able to sign themselves out of the kids club. so it would have been handy for them to message us.