No 1pm wait on Anthem??

KarinaGW

I was just reading the new nifty snifty SetSail pass and have heard great things about the expedited boarding system at Cape Liberty.

One thing that has me puzzled is that you pick up your SeaPass Card from outside your cabin. Does this mean that there is no more wait until 1pm before you're allowed anywhere near your cabin? Good golly, how do they turnover the cabins that quickly, if so?

Thanks

I was just reading the new nifty snifty SetSail pass and have heard great things about the expedited boarding system at Cape Liberty.

One thing that has me puzzled is that you pick up your SeaPass Card from outside your cabin. Does this mean that there is no more wait until 1pm before you're allowed anywhere near your cabin? Good golly, how do they turnover the cabins that quickly, if so?

Thanks

You still have to wait until the rooms are ready, usually by 1 pm. If you want a drink, just use your set sail pass which has bar codes on the bottom and it's tied to your sea pass account.

You still have to wait until the rooms are ready, usually by 1 pm. If you want a drink, just use your set sail pass which has bar codes on the bottom and it's tied to your sea pass account.

Can you get into the Concierge Lounge with the SetSail pass?

So, no wadding it up in the bottom of my purse after security...gotcha.

Thanks.

I doubt it since it is a RFID scanner that unlocks the two doors for the CL and also for the DL door from the elevator/stairs area on Anthem. For the DL we always found the doorway in from the Music Hall to be unlocked/unsecured on our Jan.3rd cruise but I didn't check either lounges out before we got our onboard RFID cards.

Edited by robtulipe

We also never tried going to the CL on Quantum, nor did we on Anthem before the rooms are ready. We try to get to the port in time for the rooms to be ready.

I agree with Patti, it is a little bit of a long walk to the CL.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

I doubt it since it is a RFID scanner that unlocks the two doors for the CL and also for the DL door from the elevator/stairs area on Anthem. For the DL we always found the doorway in from the Music Hall to be unlocked/unsecured on our Jan.3rd cruise but I didn't check either lounges out before we got our onboard RFID cards.

i don't know nothing about concierge lounge. From what i heard, If it located on deck 12 aft after all staterooms, then they need to wait for 1 pm;. All the doors in the hallways block till 1 pm. i was up there few minutes prior to opening and there is no special entrance with the staff standing by.

i don't know nothing about concierge lounge. From what i heard, If it located on deck 12 aft after all staterooms, then they need to wait for 1 pm;. All the doors in the hallways block till 1 pm. i was up there few minutes prior to opening and there is no special entrance with the staff standing by.

Yes, you're correct, the CL is at the aft of deck 12 which would make it unavailable until 1pm as there is in a passenger cabin sector between the rear elevator/stairs area and it.

Thanks

I heard from other that you need to be out of cabin by 830 or so from what i read thru the numerous discussion. You can still stay onboard till your number called if you doing the luggage in the hallway night before. I did the walk off which is only between 630 or so depending on arrival till 730. During that time it a speedy makeover to the cabin. I think the room cabin know which one is already vacant , so they don't waste time.

Also on Tv there is a repeated show about Oasis turn around day. Watch that and you will be amazed. Check your on demand if available for free.

Edited by pjnj40

Thanks

No, it's the usual "wait until 1 P.M. or the announcement".

Nope. Tried it once on the Quantum. Sneaked through the fire door. Walked aaaaaalllllll the way back to discover that the SeaPass barcode wouldn't get me in. Had to walk aaaaallllll the way back and wait until 1.

;)